Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween is in the Store . . .

Hello Friends -
I hope you had a great weekend!

Ours was busy with all good things {volleyball, Green Living Festival (I got to talk about compost - for hours), our school's Oktoberfest} and all with beautiful weather too!

And now it is time to get to work.  It finally feels like fall with this cooler weather.  I don't know, I just could not get into thinking about falling leaves and pumpkins with the perfect beach weather we have had here in Chicago.

I put new product into the store tonight.  (So exciting!  And I have time to play this week!)

For the direct link click here

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you like.  Thank you!

Happy Day to you -
Mary -

Pebbles Thirty One 6" x 6" Paper Pad
36 Sheets / 24 Designs / Single Sided
$6.00
 
Halloween Stamp Set (sheet size 4" x 6")
$16.00
Pumpkins and Gourd Stamp Set (sheet size 4" x 6")
$16.00

 
 
Pebbles Thirty One Flat Treat Bags - 24 pack / 5" x 6"
$5.00

Pebbles Thirty One 6" x 12" Chalkboard Stickers / 12 stickers
$4.00


Pebbles Thirty One 6"x12" Double Sided Icon Sticker Sheet (side one)


Pebbles Thirty One 6"x12" Icon Sticker Sheet (side 2) / 68 stickers total
$3.00




 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts . . .