Friday, April 12, 2013

Mojo Monday - #288

Hello Friends -
I hope all is well with you!

I know!  Where have I been?  I know where I have not been - in my stamp lab!

So, I took a few minutes this week and got out this paper that I "loved" when I bought it and then never used it.  {You know what I am talking about.}  So I punched a sheet of every pattern in the pack . . . I know, crazy!  And it is sitting on my table to use this weekend.  And the best part about the paper . . . it is adhesive backed.

I really liked the sketch design for this week at Mojo Monday - here

This is a 5.5" x 4.25" card.

Cardstock and Rhinestones - Bazzill Basics
Pattern Paper - Autumn Leaves
Sentiment Stamp - Iron Gate Stamps {my stamp company}
Ink - Staz-On
Punches - EK Success
Corner Rounder - Fiskars

Hope you have a great weekend!
Mary -




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!Love your paper,colors are great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Mary!

    I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .