Monday, January 7, 2013

Winner Day . . . Lucky Day

Hello Friends -
I hope you had a great weekend!

So sad to see the holiday season winding down and the kids are back to school.  I really do not want things to be "back to normal" like some moms were declaring this morning.  I say:  On to the next holiday . . . my favorite . . . Valentine's Day!

I love all of the pinks and loveliness of Valentine's Day.  But I like to make different and unique projects too.  I can't wait to share with you over the next several weeks what I have going on in my craft room!

Please enjoy another sample for the Fortune Cookies Stamp Set.  It has lots of dimension with the fringed gold paper and richly dyed seam binding.  I still like to cut out by hand what I stamp.  Yes, I have machines to do it for me too.  But I like to stamp a page of images and watch TV while I cut them out . . . my own relaxation therapy!

4.25" x 4.25" Card


The Inside of the Card


Stamp Set {Fortune Cookies}* - Iron Gate Stamps {my stamp company}
Cardstock - Bazzill

Seam Binding {Red} - Hand Dyed by The Purple Muse / you can buy it through Tammy's Etsy store here: Shop The Purple Muse {http://www.etsy.com/shop/thepurplemuse/}

Ink - Staz-On {Jet Black} and Tim Holtz Distress Ink {Fired Brick}
Fringe Scissors - Martha Stewart Crafts
My Stash - Craft Knife, Recycled Gold Box

* - Available through my online store - http://www.irongatestamps.com/



And now the winner of last week's blog candy . . .
 
Random Number Generator John chose the number . . . one!
 
Congratulations:
Cute card. I love the color combination. And I especially love the paper selection for the bird.

I'm already a follower.

Melissa
scraplady202@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Happy Day -
Mary -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts . . .