Friday, January 4, 2013

Quick, Cute and Mass Produce -

Hello Friends -
I hope you are having a productive day!

It is still busy here with the kids being out of school and more birthday celebrating with friends for my daughter.  Ice skating was on the agenda for today.

I am a bit behind on my thank yous.  I have no cards in my reserve stash!  So the mission today is - use what I have and be Quick, Cute and Mass Produce!






Card Base - Folded note cards from Die Cuts With a View {DCWV}
Card Stock - Bazzill {White}
Cupcake Felties - Darice {I saved out 3 and am using all of the rest!}
Sentiment - My Handwriting Using a Uniball Vision/Waterproof Fine Tip Pen {Black}

I know, no stamping!  Sometimes you gotta get it done!  But I will have a stamp set {or two} this spring with my handwriting . . . so exciting!!

Happy Day to you -
Mary -








1 comment:

  1. I love your handwriting! I'm going to have you do all of my Thank Yous;-)

    ~me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .