Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Version of a Snowman Tag -

Hello Friends -
I am in packaging mode for cookies I made this weekend.

I started this tag a week or so ago and it was not quite right.  So, I set it aside and came back to it to figure out what else was needed.  I added the strip of striped sparkly paper on the left side and it made everything better.  {I know!  A 1/8" x 2" strip of paper! But it filled the space.}

Oh yes, and I thought I was so witty making this snowman out of buttons.  Please laugh with me!

Happy Day to you -
Mary -


Snowflake Stamp and Sentiment - Iron Gate Stamps {my stamp company}
Cardstock - Bazzill
Back to Basics Tag Dies - Spellbinders
My Stash - Seam Binding, Bakers Twine, Twine, Buttons, Ink, Pearl, Paper Strip Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts . . .