Monday, December 17, 2012

Moxie Fab World - Keen on Neon Challenge

Hello Friends -
I know.  I am easily sidetracked from what I should be doing {baking, wrapping}.  But this morning when pulling out some cardstock for the kiddies to make their daddy a birthday card, I found this neon paper.

Why do I have it and how old is it?  Five years ago, I made party invitations out of it.  I know . . . Relax.  Don't Do It.  But, I did it anyways.  And yes, I cannot throw / recycle anything.  And look, it had a use today!

The challenge {ends tonight} is at Moxie Fab World.

This paper is so bright, I had to wear shades . . .

Happy Day to you -
Mary -



This is a 3.5" x 3.5" card.
 
Cardstock - Bazzill
Treetops Die - Provo Craft
My Stash - Citrus Neon Papers

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .