Friday, November 30, 2012

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger Frame by Frame

Hello Friends -
I hope you have had a great week!  It has been a busy one here!

I liked the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Frame by Frame.  Funny thing.  I painted this frame for their mint green challenge several weeks ago.  But I got busy and missed making a card in time to enter.  So this frame has been sitting on my desk needing to be used.  {Back story - I did not have mint green paint so I made it by mixing a bright green and sky blue acrylic.  And surprisingly it turned out a perfect color!  And then I didn't make the card.  Probably spent too much time admiring the color!  LOL!}

Well, anyways . . . here is what I made.  I knew it could have a lot of dimension since it was going in a bubble envelope.  It is a 4.25" x 4.25" card.  Have a Happy Day!  Mary -


Bird Stamp - Iron Gate Stamps
Cardstock and Pattern Paper - Bazzill
Die - Sizzix (I cut it apart to have the leaves on the right side)
Corrugated Frame - Jillibean Soup (available in my online store - Iron Gate Stamps)
Ink - Staz-On {Timber Brown}
My Stash - Watercolor Paper and Crayons, Aqua Painter Brush, Buttons, Twine, Punches

Here is the inspiration:

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I think this is my favorite!

    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .