Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine -

Hello Friends -
It is a bright and chilly morning in Chicago!  If you do not have sunshine, I am sending you some . . .
Hope you have a Happy Day!
Mary -



This is a 4.25" x 4.25" card.  Sometimes I like a smaller card to feature what I watercolor.
 
Farm Scene and Sentiment - Iron Gate Stamps
Cardstock - Bazzill
My Stash - Watercolor Paper, Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painter Brush
Ink - Staz-On {Timber Brown}

Starting Tuesday (11/27/12) . . . I have been adding new products to my on-line store.
See what is there today . . . Shop Iron Gate Stamps  or http://www.shop.irongatestamps.com/ 
I will be adding new products all week!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Fabulous coloring! You should do classes;-) TFS!

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts . . .